Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury caused by other People
Personal injury caused by another person is the most common type of personal injury claim. Personal injury can happen at any time and can sometimes dramatically change your life. If you or a member of your family is injured in an accident, you may not know where to turn for help. If your injuries are severe or catastrophic, causing emotional distress and loss of personal income, you’ll want the services of an attorney who specializes in personal injury cases. Please call Haddad Law Offices for that experience.
Personal injury law exists specifically to help you to exercise your rights to recover or compensate for what you have lost in an accident. Having qualified legal advice of experienced and skilled personal injury attorneys on your side can help you receive the greatest possible compensation or settlement that is available under the law, giving you piece of mind and allowing you to resume your comfortable life pre-accident.
Personal Injury from Products
Personal injury can also result from the use of dangerous or defective products. Products liability law refers to the rules governing a manufacturer or other provider’s liability for products that harm consumers and workers. The laws in this area are based on the idea that manufacturers, dealers, and other commercial interests are best-placed to prevent harm from defective or dangerous products.
Companies that allow dangerous items into the marketplace can be held accountable for injuries resulting in the use of their products. This is why you’ll often here of recalls on products that have been found to be defective. An experienced and knowledgeable personal injury lawyer can advise injured persons on whether they may have a claim against a product manufacturer or seller and can help them recover the damages to which they are legally entitled.
What to do after an Accident
It’s important that you act fast after an accident. Many states have “statue of limitations” that limit the amount of time after an accident that you’ll be able to file a lawsuit. There are a number of things that you can do immediately after an accident that will help:
- Call Haddad Law Offices Right Away ! 1-800-CARCRASH
- Write down as much as you can about the accident itself, your injuries and any other losses that you may have suffered as a result of the accident.
- Make notes of any conversations that you have with people involved in the accident or the injury claim.
- Keep track of any physical evidence from the accident and what damage was done by taking photographs of the scene.
- Locate people who witnessed the accident and who might be able to help you prove your case in court.
- Notify anyone you think might be responsible for the accident of your intention to file a claim for your injuries.